Rakshatone Cattle Feed SupplementWe are a leading Manufacturer of rakshatone cattle feed supplement from Pune, India.
Rakshatone Cattle Feed Supplement
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Type Of Supplement||Tonic for appetite stimulant,Hepatoprotection and Anaemia|
|Grade Standard||Feed Grade|
|Packaging Type||Plastic Jar|
|Shelf Life||18 MONTHS|
|Bag Size||200-ML 500-ML,1-LITER,5-LITER|
Rakshatone- (Tonic for appetite stimulant, Hepatoprotection and Anaemia)
Animal feed Supplement / cattle feed supplement
Large Dairy Animal, Small, Dairy Animal, Sheep and Goat, Poultry- Chicks and birds, Growers, Layers and Breeders, Broilers
- Powerful Antistress Liquid Supplement with Power of Biotin
- Tonic of liver extract, Yeast Extract and Iron
- Improves hepatic functions and overall vital functions.
- Prevention of fatty liver.
- Prevention of anaemia
- Stimulate appetite and improving DMI following deworming
- Improves Growth, FCR, fertility and hatchability
- Improves weight gain and overall health.
Each 10ML contains:
How Does Rakhsatone Act?
- Liver extract present contains Vit B12, Folic acid and Iron. It improves liver function, Prevents Liver damage and regenerates liver tissue
- Yeast extract contains B complex vitamins which help in improving the metabolism.
- Iron proteinatef present helps oxygen transportation and oxidative metabolism by increasing haemoglobin count.
- Niacin is a antilipolytic agent and has a potential for prevention of fatty liver. It also improves metabolism as it is essential component of two enzyme co-factors (NADH and NADPH)
- Choline chloride assists in depletion of fat and further accumulations of fat on the liver.
Feeding Rate (Dosage):
- Large Animals: 40-60 ml for 3 days.
- Small Animals: 10 ml for 4 days.
- Sheep and Goat: 10 ml for 5 days.
- Dogs and Cats: 5-10 ml for 5 days.
- Poultry – Chicks: 5 ml daily/100 birds for 10 days.
- Growers: 10 ml daily/100 birds for 10 days.
- Layers and Breeders: 20 ml daily/100 birds for 7 days during 16th - 18th week.
- Broilers: 10-20 ml daily/100 birds from 3rd to 4th week.
- Packaging Details: 200MLx24x1, 500MLx24x1, 1LTRx12x1, 5 LTRx2x1