|Packaging Size||100 gm|
|Packaging Type||Plastic Pouch with Unit carton|
|Type Of Supplement||Animal Feed Supplement|
|Grade Standard||Feed Grade|
|Shelf Life||18 Months|
Charge the rumen with beneficial microflora
Why Feed Microbials To Dairy Cattle?
Direct fed microbials play an important role in the lower GI tract of dairy cattle by:
Superior Probiotic and Prebiotic feed Additive
- Ensuring optimal pH conditions for the endogenous enzyme function, thereby facilitating an optimal environment for feed digestion.
- Producing growth factors that stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria such as Bifidobacteria.
- Protecting the GI tract by producing antibacterial substances that inhibit the proliferation of pathogens.
- Stimulating normal gut development through the production of volatile fatty acids.
- Promoting GI health by preventing the colonization of pathogens and stimulating the development of immunity.
How Do The Direct Fed Microbials In Rumicharge Help?
Indications and Composition:
- Rumicharge contains powered rumen specific yeast culture and live cell yeast. Yeast culture provides a natural food source for the rumen bacteria, while the live yeast produces metabolites that stimulate the growth of fibre and lactate digesting bacteria. This combination of yeast culture and live yeast results in shifting rumen fermentation to improve feed digestibility, reduce metabolic disorders and improve milk production.
- Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus Licheniformis is a facultative anaerobe that contributes to the endogenous enzymes produced by the animal and other bacteria. These enzymes improve feed digestion and contribute to better feed efficiency. They produce bacteriocins that inhibit that inhibit the proliferation of E.coli, Salmonella and Clostridia.
- Propionibacterium freudereichii reduces rumen lactic acid levels by converting lactic acid to propionic acid maintaining rumen pH at a higher level making a favourable environment for fiber digesting bacteria and thus checks the adverse effects of Laminitis.
- Prebiotics selectively stimulate the growth of Bifidobacterium sp, lactobacillus Sp. And suppress the toxicogenic Ecoli, Salmonella Sp., Clostridium Sp. And Streptococcus sp.
- To prevent ruminal acidosis.
- To improve dry matter intake
- As supportive after antibiotic treatment.
- To improve feed utilisation and milk yield.
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Bacillus subtilis
- Bacillus licheniformis
- Propionibacterium freudenreichii
- Contains oligosaccharide & Rumen microflora activity enhancer
Presentation: 500 Gms. per pack